Monday, June 7, 2010

Help me rediscover YOU.

This song by Starfield speaks out my thoughts for the past couple months, especially since Mark West.

Where is my passion? Who is my passion for? Where is my faith? Why is my heart so hardened? How do I get back to Jesus? Healing? Revival?

Jesus, help me to REDISCOVER YOU.

----------------

I need to just admit
My faith is paper thin
I'm feeling so burned out on religion

I say an empty prayer
I sing a tired song
I need to just admit
that the passion’s gone
And I want to get it back

You told me
Look for you, and I will find
So I'm here
Like I'm searching for the first time
Revive me, Jesus
Make this cold heart start to move
Help me rediscover You

I want to learn to pray
The way that David prayed
I want my soul to burn
when I hear Your name

I want to feel like new
I want to hunger for You
Bring me back to life like only You can do
‘Cause I don't want to stay the same

Lord, I want to be Yours today
I want to know the passion of the saints
And how they were changed

I want to burn for You
Bring me back to life
Jesus, help me rediscover You

0 comments:

Post a Comment